Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sgt. Starbucks

Possibly the hardest charging author of all time, this fella knows a thing or two about writing. First and foremost, you gotta write how you fight: tan rockies til the motherfuckin grave! Hoooorah!



 CHAPTER 1

"It was a dark and stormy night in KAF...... The Taliban were at it again. 

War ain't soft, but then again, neither am I........

It was a dark and stormy night in KAF........... but that's okay......For I am a sheepdog; I am hard as fuck.

Things are gonna change around here. I can feel it...

And they say that a hero can save us......I'm not gonna stand here and wait

I'll hold on to the wings of the eagles, watch as we all fly away"

2 comments:

  1. the nickleback lyrics were a nice touch. This guy's taking home a pulitzer for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like Nick Lachey from 98 Degrees. Dreamy!!!

    ReplyDelete